The next class is TBD. Contact me if you would like to schedule a class for your child. Virtual and in-person options can be negotiated.
This is a self-care class designed to for ages 10-15 to teach Reiki skills for stress management and pain relief.
In this course, students will:
- Learn about the nervous system
- Learn about energetic movement
- Learn about the chakra system
- Receive a basic Reiki attunement
- Create their own energetic symbols to use in intense emotional situations
- Practice sensing energy, including with magnetic crystals
- Learn how to manage stress and emotion with Reiki techniques
- Learn how to energetically “disconnect” from bullies or difficult social situations
- Learn how to protect and shield their own energy
- Receive a book with coloring pages, a certificate of completion and two hematite crystals to take home
- Every family is different, so parents are welcome to stay with their child for the entire class, or drop them off! There is no extra charge for parents to attend, and each parent who attends will receive a Reiki attunement along with their child.
- All classes are $99/child.
- All classes are 3 hours long.
My classroom is a welcoming and affirming environment. We respect all gender identities, special needs and backgrounds.
About Your Instructor, Jessica Sharp
I completed my RMT certification in 2013 following a 1-year training program, and since then I have loved bringing the transformative healing power of Reiki to my clients and students. Even though I am technically a Reiki Master, I don’t use that term to describe myself because I am always growing in my skills and abilities.
Teaching Reiki is my passion and dharma, and I absolutely LOVE teaching young people! It allows me to go so deep into the lessons I’ve learned over 8 years as a professional practitioner and pass that depth of knowledge and experience on to my beloved students.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-766-0894 if you have any other questions, and thank you!