The next class will be held Saturday, February 19th from 9 – 12 in Laurel, MD
This is a self-care class designed for ages 5-10 to teach Reiki skills for stress management and pain relief.
In this course, kids will:
- Learn about the nervous system
- Learn about energetic movement
- Learn about the chakra system
- Receive a basic Reiki attunement
- Create their own energetic symbols to use in intense emotional situations
- Practice sensing energy, including with magnetic crystals
- Learn how to manage stress and emotion with Reiki techniques
- Learn how to energetically “disconnect” from bullies or difficult social situations
- Learn how to protect and shield their own energy
- Receive a book with coloring pages, a certificate of completion and two hematite crystals to take home!
Every family is different, so parents are welcome to stay with their child for the entire class, or drop them off! There is no extra charge for parents to attend, and each parent who attends will receive a Reiki attunement along with their child.
- All classes are held at Neighborhood Acupuncture, 345 Main Street, Laurel, MD.
All classes are $99/child.
All classes are 3 hours long.
- All classes have a maximum of 5 students.
About Your Instructor, Jessica Sharp
I completed my RMT certification in 2013 following a 1-year training program, and since then I have loved bringing the transformative healing power of Reiki to my clients and students. Even though I am technically a Reiki Master, I don’t use that term to describe myself because I am always growing in my skills and abilities.
Teaching Reiki is my passion and dharma, and I absolutely LOVE teaching in a long format because it allows me to go so deep into the lessons I’ve learned over 7 years of being a professional practitioner and pass that depth of knowledge and experience on to my beloved students.
Please contact me at email@example.com or 443-766-0894 if you have any other questions, and thank you!