Reiki for Kids — May 4, 2019
Ages 5-8 from 9 am – 12 pm
Ages 9-12 from 1 pm – 5 pm
This is a self-care class designed to teach kids Reiki skills to help with stress management and pain relief.
- Learn about the nervous system
- Learn about energetic movement
- Learn about the chakra system
- Receive a basic Reiki attunement
- Practice sensing energy, including with magnetic crystals
- Learn how to manage stress and emotion with Reiki techniques
- Learn how to energetically ‘disconnect’ from bullies or difficult social situations
- Learn how to protect and shield their own energy
- Receive a book with coloring pages, a certificate of completion and two hematite crystals to take homeKids should bring a bag lunch. Class is held at Neighborhood Acupuncture in Laurel. Please register here.
In addition, here is a list of public Reiki shares to check out that are hosted by other practitioners: https://www.meetup.com/topics/reiki-share/us/md/laurel/