** The next Reiki for Tweens class will be co-ed and held Saturday, May 4th from 1 pm – 4:30 pm. In honor of “May the 4th be with you”, we will be discussing Reiki and The Force, from Star Wars. Please register here or call 443-766-0894 with any questions. MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU! **
This is a self-care class designed to for ages 9-13 to teach Reiki skills for stress management and pain relief.
- Learn about the nervous system
- Learn about energetic movement
- Learn about the chakra system
- Receive a basic Reiki attunement
- Create their own energetic symbols to use in intense emotional situations
- Practice sensing energy, including with magnetic crystals
- Learn how to manage stress and emotion with Reiki techniques
- Learn how to energetically ‘disconnect’ from bullies or difficult social situations
- Learn how to protect and shield their own energy
- Receive a book with coloring pages, a certificate of completion and two hematite crystals to take home
All classes are $85/child.
– Sign up for a class offered periodically (check the Events page)
- – Schedule a class for your child and your child’s friends. This works as a weekend workshop, homeschool class or even a long-ish birthday party (use the contact form to inquire about booking).
** A note about gender: I strive to accommodate all children. Some classes are co-ed and some are single-gender. A child is welcome to attend any class they feel comfortable with and that matches their gender identity, including non-binary. Use the contact form to inquire about upcoming classes or scheduling a class.
Reiki for Tweens Gallery: