** The next Reiki for Kids class (ages 5-8) will be on Saturday, April 6th from 9 am – 12 noon. Please register here**
This is a self-care class designed to teach Reiki skills to help with stress management and pain relief.
- Learn about the nervous system
- Learn about energetic movement
- Learn about the chakra system
- Receive a basic Reiki attunement
- Practice sensing energy, including with magnetic crystals
- Learn how to manage stress and emotion with Reiki techniques
- Learn how to energetically ‘disconnect’ from bullies or difficult social situations
- Learn how to protect and shield their own energy
- Receive a book with coloring pages, a certificate of completion and two hematite crystals to take home
There are several options for curriculum and booking.
– Reiki for Kids (geared toward ages 8-12) 4 hours, $80/child
– Reiki Kids! (geared toward ages 5-8) 3 hours, $80/child
- Sign up for a class offered periodically (check the Events page)
- Schedule a class for your child and your child’s friends. This works as a weekend workshop, homeschool class or even a long-ish birthday party (use the contact form to inquire about booking).
** A note about gender: I strive to accommodate all children. Some classes are co-ed and some are single-gender. A child is welcome to attend any class they feel comfortable with and that matches their gender identity, including non-binary. Use the contact form to inquire about upcoming classes or scheduling a class.