** The next Reiki for Kids class will be co-ed and held Saturday, May 4th from 9 am – 12:00 pm. In honor of “May the 4th be with you”, we will be discussing Reiki and The Force, from Star Wars. Please register here or call 443-766-0894 with any questions. MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU! **
This is a self-care class designed to for ages 5-8 to teach Reiki skills for stress management and pain relief.
- Learn about the nervous system
- Learn about energetic movement
- Learn about the chakra system
- Receive a basic Reiki attunement
- Create their own energetic symbols to use in intense emotional situations
- Practice sensing energy, including with magnetic crystals
- Learn how to manage stress and emotion with Reiki techniques
- Learn how to energetically ‘disconnect’ from bullies or difficult social situations
- Learn how to protect and shield their own energy
- Receive a book with coloring pages, a certificate of completion and two hematite crystals to take home
– Every family is different, so parents are welcome to stay with their child for the entire class, or drop them off! There is no extra charge for parents to attend, and each parent who attends will receive a Reiki attunement along with their child.
– All classes are $85/child. Registration is not valid until a $25.00 non-refundable deposit has been received.
– All classes are 3 hours long.
– Sign up for a class offered periodically (check the Events page)
- – Schedule a class for your child and your child’s friends. This works as a weekend workshop, homeschool class or even a long-ish birthday party (use the contact form to inquire about booking).
** A note about gender: I strive to accommodate all children. Some classes are co-ed and some are single-gender. A child is welcome to attend any class they feel comfortable with and that matches their gender identity, including non-binary. Use the contact form to inquire about upcoming classes or scheduling a class.
Reiki for Kids Gallery